The Mediatrix Sentinel appliance is a Gateway Appliance with several advanced
features (some of which are activated by licensing).
• Eight Gateway modules are supported per Sentinel and external Gateways are also
• FXO/FXS modules supported
• ISDN modules supported
• DSP modules are supported for RTP CODEC support.
• Hardware transcoding is not yet supported
• SBC is supported by license. Licensing is per channel based
• Embedded Firewall
• Embedded Router supporting static routes
• Enbedded NAT Router
• Embedded DHCP server
• VLAN Support
• QoS support
• 2 Network interfaces (Uplink, Lan1) with each interface supporting a unique MAC
address for bridging to Virtual Machine network interfaces.
• 1 dedicated network interface for emergency management
• Additional Information is available on the Mediatrix Wiki