Previous versions of ScopTEL were either based on CentOS versions 4, 5, or 6
- However these versions have limited lifecycle support and it was necessary for ScopServ International to Release an ScopTEL packages based on CentOS version 7.X
- As of November 30th 2020 ScopServ will no longer be supporting any installations prior to CentOS 7. This means that all installations on top of CentOS 4, 5, 6 will be End Of Life and will need to be upgraded to CentOS 7 for continued support.
- ScopServ advises that any new installation of our software be installed on CentOS 7
- Please follow the official documentation here to upgrade any existing installations or install any new ScopTEL installations.
- Also be advised that ScopServ cannot guarantee the compatibility of any existing hardware with CentOS 7. To check for compatibility in advance you must refer to:
Module 1 - ScopTEL - CentOS7_-BootDisk-Installation-Guide